Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LAYING THE FOUNDATION: THE IMPORTANCE OF OUR BIOLOGICAL TERRAIN

If you are waging war against disease, you are fighting a losing battle! Why? Because, as Florence Nightingale said,

"There are no specific diseases; only specific disease conditions".

Health is an inside job, because whether we succumb to disease or maintain health, it is due to the internal environment in our bodies. It is predicated upon whether we have accumulated toxins in our cells and organs, congesting them, causing inflammation, and impeding their function. Our health is determined by the chemistry of the blood, and whether we are veering away from the alkalinity that our blood needs to maintain. It is influenced by our supply of minerals, vitamins, enzymes, essential oils and fatty acids, phytonutrients, and beneficial microflora in our digestive tract. The quality and types of proteins and carbohydrates that we ingest are crucial to our health. Our level of oxygen, or lack, thereof, can inhibit, or grow, cancer cells.

All of these factors comprise our "biological terrain". We have an inner landscape, much like the farmer, who needs to cultivate his/her land. Depending upon the conditions we create, knowingly or unknowingly, we will reap health or disease.

The days of feeling like vulnerable victims, at the mercy of viruses, bacteria, germs, cancer cells, and other pathogenic organisms that just randomly "jump into" our bodies, are gone! We realize that by consciously making choices every day to both cleanse and detoxify our bodies, as well as to nourish and replenish them, we become our own doctors. We create conditions that are unfavorable to destructive organisms; in essence, we become unfriendly hosts to disease. When we learn to cultivate and lovingly tend our "biological terrain", we will indeed experience "empowered health"!

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes/Diabetes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes/diabetes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time and thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something ignorant though,I found it pretty interesting about Dr Itua herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes/diabetes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes/diabetes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv/diabetes so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes/diabetes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes, Neuromuscular Diseases Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete